MedicineOne is a technological company of Portuguese origin and worldwide vocation dedicated to developing software for the health market. The EHR solution it provides is, at the same time, one of the oldest, most innovative and complete in the world. It is one of the best software solutions for managing small and large health units, whether they are public or private institutions.
MedicineOne challenged Xpand IT to present a solution to support their product offerings to their end customers and their organisations. This solution is needed to facilitate the management of service requests and resolutions through an easy interface using MedicineOne imagery.
In the second stage, MedicineOne wanted to streamline the process by escalating issues and improvements reported by end customers to the development teams.
Following the adoption of Jira Service Management and Jira Software, the MedicineOne product team wanted to improve how requests from the various internal areas (commercial, legal and support) came through.
Discover this success case that brings together innovation and support with Atlassian Cloud.
Stage 1: MedicineOne challenged Xpand IT to present a solution to support their product offerings to their end customers and their organisations. This solution needed to facilitate the management of service requests and resolutions through an easy interface using MedicineOne imagery.
Stage 2: The solution was implementing Jira Software and development projects organised by product, where teams could work in parallel.
Stage 3: The solution was to propose to MedicineOne the implementation of Atlassian’s Advanced Roadmaps. This solution, based on the project roadmaps with which they were already familiar, allows them to work with information from several projects simultaneously.
When developing this project to implement management tools for software development and customer support processes, we found in Xpand IT the necessary support to find solutions to our biggest challenges: improving communication between the involved departments and organising information in order to collect relevant data for process management and identification of the main problems in order to channel efforts to solve them and thus improve customer satisfaction.
– Development of a centralised platform for opening and resolving
support requests for all MedicineOne products, which provides reporting with resolution metrics and allocation of work by the team.
– Validation of the information when opening and resolving requests to guarantee the completion and quality of the data, as well as the automatic prioritisation of requests.
– Creation of alarms for internal controls regarding critical requests, customer hourly allowances and all types of information.
– Customised process mapping and the ability to adapt to various methodologies, as well as the alignment of processes between the various teams and products.
– Native integration with Jira Service Management, for scaling and information sharing between support and development;
– Documentation creation in a simple and easy-to-use environment;
– Documentation sharing with the client via “Knowledge Base” and integration with Jira Service Management to speed up self-help and reduce requests.
– Greater visibility and control over the work of various projects and the creation of views with information from the data available in Jira;
– Ability to integrate with other Atlassian products, namely
Confluence, via which the roadmap can be shared;
– Simulation of possible scenarios and results;
– Better communication between the various stakeholders.